Richard Edwards and Chris Cunningham gave plenary addresses, and George Thomson, Heather Gifford, Louise Marsh, Rhiannon Newcombe and Stephanie Erick all gave oral presentations.
- Richard Edwards was the invited Keynote speaker for the conference. Click the links to view his presentation, “Tobacco controlled: Can we do it?“, and speech text.
- Chris Cunningham was also invited to deliver a plenary presentation. Click the link to view his presentation, “Tobacco-Free Aotearoa/NZ 2025 – The Policy Context: What are our Major Opportunities?“.
- George Thomson presented results of an observational study on “Children and smokers in cars“, on behalf of co-authors Vimal Patel and Nick Wilson.
- Heather Gifford delivered two presentations at the Indigenous pre-conference workshop, “Health Workforce Smoking and Leadership” and “Can Putting Our Heads Together Decrease Smoking Prevalence?“, and presented “Results from the research practice interface” at the main conference.
- Stephanie Erick also delivered two presentations at the Indigenous pre-conference workshop, “Pacific Islands overview” and “Engaging communities: Working with Pacific people in NZ“, and at the main conference presented “Achieving the Vision – the past, the present, the future” during the Tupeka Kore Aotearoa session.
- Louise Marsh presented results of research into the “Perceptions and Quitting Behaviours among Adolescent Smokers in NZ: 2002 to 2008“.