Report | ASPIRE2025 Annual Report for 2018
We are delighted to share with you the 2018 ASPIRE2025 Annual Report, which highlights the many and varied outputs from a year of intensive work, by a team inspired to achieve the Smokefree2025 goal.
Highlights from 2018 which are featured in our report include:
- Updates on major projects such as ITC and TAKe.
- A major new study into electronic nicotine delivery systems (ENDS).
- A national study into tobacco retailing and accessibility.
- Further research focusing on reducing disparities in smoking prevalence.
- Much collaborative success including the strengthening of existing partnerships.
- Plus some of our key research outputs and dissemination activities.
Please view the report here:
We welcome your feedback on our work and hope our report stimulates new discussions and research directions.
For further information please contact any of our team or email firstname.lastname@example.org