Smokefree cars tool kit
It draws on the experiences of groups who have already undertaken successful smokefree car promotional and advocacy activities.
In the Tool Kit you will find information, templates, a project plan and evaluation to assist you and your communities to promote the smokefree cars message with your local community within your region.
We are encouraging all communities to support smokefree cars.
Download the toolkit:
Or download toolkit parts:
- Appendix 1: Commonly Asked Questions
- Appendix 2: Smokefree Cars an International Overview
- Appendix 3: Smokefree Cars Case Studies
- Appendix 4: Project Plan Template
- Appendix 5: Sample Letters
- Appendix 6: Learning Outcomes for Schools
- Appendix 7: Media Release Templates
- Appendix 7: Media Tips and Advice
- Appendix 8: Smokefree Car Cut Out Design Guidelines
- Appendix 9: Limited Consent and Release Form
- Appendix 10 Smokefree Cars Petition
- Appendix 11: Smokefree Cars Survey
- Appendix 12: Counting Smokefree Cars
- Appendix 13: Smokefree Cars Postcard (HiRes PRINT)
- Appendix 14: Local Member of Parliament Meeting Record
- Appendix 15: Submission Template
- Appendix 16: Supporting Research